Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sonal Chauhan makes her singing debut…


Sonal Chauhan debuts as singer with her forthcoming Eros International & Next Gen Films’ psychological thriller 3G. Sonal has lent her voice to the melodious song ‘Kaise Bataoon’
Taking her passion for music one step further Sonal sung this song with KK which has been released online. Music director Mithoon has composed this romantic track very beautifully which is soothing to the ear and manages to leave a mark with listeners wanting more. Sonal has always been affectionate of singing and its nothing less than ‘dream come true’ for her.
Talking about her experience says Sonal Chauhan, “One day I got a call from the producer asking me to reach a music studio. When I was told I had to sing, I was skeptical as I am not trained in it. They however insisted and when I recorded, they liked it. I have been a big KK fan and it was a great experience singing with him,”
Adds actor turned singer Sonal, “The director and producer of the film knew my liking for singing but I never thought I would end up doing that for the film!”
Adds producer Viki Rajani, "I have heard from director Shantanu that during the shooting of the movie the whole crew went for karaoke; at that time everyone realised that Sonal has a very good voice. As soon as I come to know about this I have asked her to reach studio immediately. After the recording we were so surprised and happy with her hidden talent. We tried several voices but felt that Sonal’s voice suits best with the song which benefited movie also. I am sure it will be a chartbuster song.”
Produced by Next Gen Films and Presented by Eros International , the psychological thriller starring Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan is scheduled to release 15th March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment